Cooperative Training College.
Govt. Cooperative Training College was established in 1975 to cater for the training needs of the officers and officials of the Cooperative Department and Cooperative Bank and managers and office bearers of the cooperative societies in the province.
In the year, 2001 along with liquidation of the Cooperative Bank, the Cooperative Training College closed down and its building & other assets handed over to Education Employees Foundation (EEF), under Higher Education Department in September 2001.
The Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa approved the revival of the Govt. Cooperative Training College on a summary dated 01.7.2010.
- To impart mandatory pre service departmental training to Assistant Registrars, Inspectors & Sub-Inspectors as required under the Rules.
- To provide pre service and in service training to the staff of Provincial Cooperative Bank.
- To provide trainings to the office bearers( Presidents, Secretaries, Treasurers, and members) of Cooperative Societies in the province.
- To hold Seminars and refresher courses for the staff of Cooperative Department, Bank and Managers of the Cooperative Societies.
- To carry out Research and Development ( R&D) work on Cooperatives.
- To organize specific training programs/Seminars in collaboration with other provincial, federal govt organizations, ILO and local departments.